Use baking soda and water on a sponge to remove stains from the outside of your hot pot.
No! It is not recommended to add hot or boiling liquids to the unit. Only lukewarm or cold liquids or foods should be added.
The hot pot’s operating temperature ranges from 141°F (61°C) on Low to 212° F (100°C) on high.
No. To avoid spilling of hot liquid, keep cover in place while pouring.
Yes. When doing so, turn the thermostat dial to LOW or to desired setting. The use of LOW will prevent boil-overs and burning. Allow food or milk to heat, stirring frequently. Unplug the unit before emptying contents.CAUTION: The hot pot and accumulated steam will be hot. Open cover carefully to let steam escape safely.
Yes, use the “MIN” and “MAX” lines located on the inside of the hot pot as a guideline.
No. This is not intended to heat oil or butter.
- Unplug the unit and allow it to cool.
- Empty the unit of any food or liquid.
- Do not submerge the unit in water. Wash lid in hot, soapy water.
- Wash inside of unit with hot soapy water.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Wipe outside with a damp cloth.
- DO NOT use abrasive cleaners on any plastic piece.